Running Man-isms Music Time!
As heard on Episode 182 and 106!
[Also on Reply 1997, EXO Showtime Ep. 11 and I’m pretty sure Pasta…)
Got any RM music requests? Ask me!
Gary: oh my.. Miss.. come on
SJH: Shower Later~~ [she’s singing Gary’s song]
Gary: Shower? What are you talking about..
SJH: Hug me like this~~
Gary: Okay, okay I’ll hug you later
SJH: I want to talk in your armss~~~
Gary: You drank so much, lady
SJH: I want to talkkkk~~~~
Gary: You can talk when you get home,
Go to bed
Gary: Why, why
SJH: Gary Ajussi
Gary: Who’s Gary? I’m just a driver (he said Dary, It’s kind of a pun)
SJH: You’re so handsomee~~
Gary: Hehe, I get that sometimes
So go and sleep
SJH: Ajussi, are you sick anywhere?
Gary: No I’m just fine, go sleep
SJH: Cuz I have godly hands
[she’s a doctor in this drama I think? so that’s what she’s referring to]
Gary: Don’t do this, Go sleep
I’m a godly driver too.
SJH: You need to rest on Mondays
Gary: I feel I’m going to meet someone on Mondays, So go ahead and sleep
If you’re sick, come to my hospital
You’re my typee~
Monday Couple on Emergency Couple
02.10.1966 - happy birthday to our Big-Nosed hyung
Thank you for bringing us happiness through your antics.
Happy Birthday (well tomorrow for us on the Western Hemisphere) to Ji Suk Jin! :) Always making us laugh with your terrible acting, “oo-sa!” and old body gags. You complete the RM family and we’re thankful for you.
Guest: Gong Yoo
I had to review this episode because my all time favorite actor Gong Yoo is a guest. (Isn’t he dreamy? LOL)
Anyways, within the first 15 minutes, I’m dying of laughter. SERIOUSLY.
1. Haha and Gong Yoo joking around about their friendship and Gong Yoo’s quick reply to this:
-After he negates Haha’s friendship (jokingly)
Haha: Wow. Gong Yoo, you sure have grown up! (sarcastically)
Gong Yoo: I was always bigger than you (talking about height)
2. Suk Jin pulling off Jae Suk’s shorts. Omgz. DEAD.
3. Hee Soon and his “big nose” vibe. Forever the black hole.
4. More Gong Yoo cuteness - eavesdropping and getting flustered and accidentally walking into the ladies room. Ha!
5. Gwang Soo starting a betrayal group chat and excluding Kim Jong Kook. … and then pretending not to know anything about it. I love his seriousness! :D
6. Jong Kook’s face when spinning the hoola hoop.
7. Gwang Soo’s looking much better these days…